If you have been curious about the Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette. Well, wonder no longer because today I’m going to review it and let u know how the product performs and if it is worth the price.
Let us begin 🙂
Packaging : The shades look very pretty, The theme of the palette is appealing as it’s Infused with rose gold pigments.
- It’s a beautiful palette for everyday natural look, u can create different soft & subtle looks.
- They have mapped out how you can use the shades as Quads, Trios & Duos, they have given lots of different ways to use the eyeshadow which is interesting & helpful for beginners.
- You don’t tend to see quite a difference between the colors when you apply them as lot of colors is close to each other.
- The shade are reasonably smooth & blends easily.
- Shades lack pigmentation you have to work a lot to get a little color on your lid.
- Eye shadows in this palette work best when you apply it with your finger rather than brush.
- Eye base, eye primer or concealer is absolutely essential for this eye shadow.
- Those who like soft look will love this palette
- My personal experience while i used this palette on a model with light eyes, if you have light eyes, I promise this will make them seem so much more intense.
- If you are girl who likes bold look then to get your desired look you have to work a lot so probably this is not for you.
- If you like a softer natural look u can achieve that easily.
This picture gives you the Instructions and ingredients of how you can use this palette for best results.
What I don’t like about Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette ?
My experience with this palette is pretty good but,
- It takes a lot of work to get a little color.
- You need to be careful while applying as they do have a lot of fall out.
- I personally love matte but this one has only one matte shade, I wish there was more matte shades in the palette.
- Lack Of pigmentation.
- Staying power approximately 4-5hrs.
Showing you swatches in the form of Quads
- Coppery peachy look (more like highlighters)
- 2nd set of swatches are from middle 4 that’s more of Golden & Gray Taupe group
- 3rd set of swatches are from last 4 which are the plums
Glow Ratings : 3/5
For Rs 899 I feel like it’s not a waste of money as there are a lot of looks you can get out of it, but It’s not what I was expecting for so it’s a mixed feeling I’m happy and a little unhappy with the palette.
Get hold of it at Nykaa.com