Here, I present to you Lakme 9 to 5 Black Impact Liner.
Packaging: A fun fact about me is that sometimes I get attracted with the packaging and end up buying the product, but end of the day I use some good stuff out there.
With Lakme 9 to 5 Black Impact Liner I bought it pretty much because of its attractive cute little peach bottle.
As I got home after picking this at the store I immediately wanted to try it, here’s what I noticed.
- It has a creamy thick consistency.
- By the look of it, it’s cute and travel Friendly.
- The applicator is thick which makes the styling difficult, as a makeup artist I cannot think of achieving too many eye liner looks with this brush.
- It is not intense black but a shade of black.
- It doesn’t stay for too long, it can stay up to 4-5 hours.
- It is a great product for dramatic eye makeup.
- It gets wiped out easily.
- If you are looking for a water proof eye liner this one is not for you.
- It is not pigmented
BOR Ratings : 2/5
To be honest I was disappointed with my purchase.
It retails for Rs.225 (3.5ml) it is not worth the price
lakme 9 to 5 black impact liner is not a must have, you might want to pick it up if you like grayish smokey look or you can skip this one.