Nearly a year ago I got introduced to sugar cosmetics and so far I have tried all of their beauty products.
I’m obsessed with their newly launched compact and liquid lipsticks; I’m totally impressed with the quality they are coming up with.
Today’s review is on the recently launched Tip tac toe nail lacquer in the shade 012 positive pink
My Thoughts on Tip tac toe nail lacquer
- Lets begin with the packaging it’s a ravishing thick bottle with a fluffy applicator.
- The applicator is quite broad and picks the right amount to paint the nail in one stroke.
- The shades are super pigmented.
- Tip tac toe nail lacquer collection is available in 38 beautiful shades
- They have 3 different finishes Classic, Matte & Pro.
- They have wide range of glossies, mattes and shimmers.
- The formula of this nail paint is easy to work with.
- 1 stroke is all you need to get perfect look.
- The nail paint gets set and dried instantly.
- It stays nearly a week without getting chipped.
BOR Rating : 4.5/5
I highly recommend this product they have tons of amazing shades.
Those who are not aware of Sugar cosmetics let me tell you off late this is one brand I rely on, without any further thoughts definitely give it a try.